HobbyMaster Diecast Model
Douglas C-54E Skymaster
British Eagle International Airlines
1/200 Scale - HL2003
Each Fully Painted and Assembled Model Features:
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Interchangeable landing gear.
- Presention stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Heavy metal with a minimum of plastic.
About this model:
Replicating a former USAAF C-54 in British Eagle International Airlines service in the mid-1960s, this detailed, 1/200 scale, die cast Hobby Master model of the four-engine, propeller-driven Douglas DC-4 features realistic engine fronts and rotating propellers, separately applied plastic detail parts, optional position landing gear, an authentic 1964 British Eagle livery, and more. Measures 5½" long with a 7" wingspan and includes a display stand.