Hogan Wings M-Series Diecast Model
Grumman F-14D Tomcat
US Navy VF-2 Bounty Hunters, NE100
Last F-14 Cruise 2003
1/200 Scale - 6672
The Hogan Wings "M-Series" presents detailed, ready-made diecast models of military aircraft in 1:200 scale. Prized by collectors worldwide these little gems can build an impressive diecast collection. Don't be fooled by their small size, the level of detail on these models outclasses several larger-scale diecast aircraft ranges and has to be seen to be believed. Build a highly-detailed, accurate and wide-ranging military aircraft collection on a single display shelf and for an attractive price with Hogan Wings' "M-Series".
Hogan Wings "M-Series" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with a minimum of plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Authentic markings and placard details.
- Permanently extended sturdy metal landing gear with non-rotating wheels.
- Authentic fixed ordnance loads.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.
- Articulating Wings.
About this Model:
The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft. The Tomcat was developed for United States Navy's Naval Fighter Experimental (VFX) program following the collapse of the F-111B project. The F-14 was the first of the American teen-series fighters which were designed incorporating the experience of air combat against MiGs during the Vietnam War.