HobbyMaster Diecast Model
Lockheed F-16C Fighting Falcon
USAF 555th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Wing
1/72 Scale - HA3802
Each model features:
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Interchangeable landing gear.
- Presention stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Authentic detachable ordnance.
- Opened canopies.
- Heavy metal with a minimum of plastic.
About this Model:
A replica of a Block 40 F-16C Fighting Falcon (a "Night Falcon" with enhanced night/all-weather capabilities) flown by the U.S. Air Force's 555th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Wing, out of Aviano Air Base, Italy, in the late 1990s, this newly tooled, 1/72 scale, die cast F-16 is Hobby Master's first!
Fine features include engraved panel lines, a detailed cockpit with an opening canopy and a pilot figure, an incredible load of wing-mounted missiles and fuel tanks, optional-position landing gear, authentic 16th Air Force markings, and more. You even get the LANTIRN pods that give this bird its all-weather capabilities! 8¼" long; arrives ready to display on the included stand.