ALGO Ultimage Soldier 32X
Focke Wulf Fw-190A-8
Luftwaffe 5./JG 300
"Kolle Alaaf - Red 19"
Oberfeldwebel Ernst Schroder
Lobnitz, Germany - November 1944
1:32 Scale - 13314-S2
Algo "Ultimate Soldier 32X" display airplanes feature:
- Molded plastic construction.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
- Functional extending/retracting landing gear.
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
About this model:
Designed by Kurt Tank, the Fw-190A was first flown on June 1st, 1939. This small, yet ferociously-powered aircraft was fast and maneuverable and packed a fierce armament package earning it the nickname "Butcher Bird". The wide landing gear, excellent visibility and high-altitude paddle-bladed propeller endeared it to pilots familiar with the shortcomings of its predecessor - the Messerschmitt Bf 109. Some of the Luftwaffe's most famous fighter aces flew the Fw 190. Many variants were produced during the war, with the most notable being the inline-engine equipped and longer-nosed 190D, known as the "Dora."